How this app would work on Chrome OS?

Would TagSpaces Pro Web work on a Chromebook?
The text below is a little bit too technical for me. Would the app work with Gmail or would it work only on the folders that are stored in the device?

¨TagSpaces Pro Web is a web application based on the PRO Edition, supporting most of the features offered in the desktop version of the application and running in a web browser. This version of app is intended for self-hosting. It is typically used in home environments or in small companies (e.g. on NAS systems). It can only manage files located on S3 object storages hosted on private MinIO servers or other S3 compatible services like AWS S3 or Wasabi.¨

TagSpaces will work on Chrome only as web application. But for it you will need a server which should host it. On top of this you will need a object storage for storing your files, which can be in the cloud like AWS S3 or a NAS system with tools such Minio or Zenko. Once you have this you will be able to share files in Gmail: Share files and folders | TagSpaces Docs

Thank you Illian. I am looking for something simple and easy to set up. I will pass for this time.