External Configuration not loading

Hello,
I purchased Tag Spaces Pro today and then created an external configuration file with a text editor with the name extconfig.js and the contents shown below. I saved the file alongside the file TagSpaces.exe in the application directory.
The configuration is not loading. Appreciate any help on solving it.

isReadOnly: true,
window.ExtLogoURL = “Apex.jpg”;
window.ExtDefaultVerticalPanel = “taglibrary”;
window.ExtTheme = “dark”;
window.ExtShowSmartTags = false;

The extconfig.js is designed to be used in the web version, but there is a way to prepare installation packages for the desktop version with custom logo and extconfig.js . In order to do this you will need npm and the asar npm package. You have to unpack the content of the distribution file, extract the content of the asar package, add the custom logo and extconfig.js in the appropriate place, and pack the application.

Thanks for the feedback. I am confused now since the documentation states

External Configuration
*This document will describe how to deploy TagSpaces Pro and Enterprise with predefined configuration such as custom logo and color, tag library or locations.

So I purchased Tag Space Pro. The configuration for the logo is the least important for me, but the ability to set read only and open with the tag library shown are the most important defaults I want to apply.

The documentation does not state anything about the need to add more packages.

Is this more complicated than the documentation describes or am I missing something?